Beginning this week, CareerSource locations across the state will be providing paper applications and assisting Floridians with submitting their Reemployment Assistance applications. Visit www.CareerSourceFlorida.com for information and center locations. FedEx is offering free printing and mailing of Reemployment Assistance paper applications at over 100 storefronts across the state.
Applications can be downloaded at www.FloridaJobs.org/COVID-19. Once the application is complete, individuals should mail them to:
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
P.O. Box 5350
Tallahassee, FL 32314-5350
Additionally, to make it easier for Floridians to receive Reemployment Assistance, Governor DeSantis waived:
- The waiting week, so individuals can claim their very first week of Reemployment Assistance.
- The work search and work registration requirements so individuals filing for Reemployment Assistance are not required to register in Employ Florida or submit information on a biweekly basis regarding the employers that they contacted each week while the state mitigates the spread of COVID-19.
- Business Resources for COVID-19
- Executive Order 20-95: Waiving documentary stamp taxes related to the CARES Act for small businesses
- Executive Order 20-91: Stay-at-Home order, outlines essential businesses and activities
- FAQs on Stay-at-Home Order and Essential Businesses